Easy roasted veggies are such a good way to help meal prep for the week. Chop some veggies, season them, use oil (or not!), and let ’em bake. It’s easy for those who are lazy (HELLO! That is me!) or if you’re short on time. They’ll hold in the fridge for the week and reheat super well, and you can do a variety of things with them. For instance, our curried roasted potatoes are good dipped in hummus, in a pita, in a wrap, on a salad, or smothered in your favorite sauce. Just think of all the things you can do when you have easy roasted veggies at your disposal! I had a mixture of all of these today with hummus and it was delicious and filling. I also roasted some zucchini and peppers, but neither of those turned out that well. I did enjoy the peppers but they were a bit burned, though I did like that flavor a lot.
WE’D LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU! 🙂
We get so excited when people make our food because there’s no better way to show people how great vegan food is other than eating the hell out of something delicious and cruelty free. If you make our recipes, take a photo, tag us, and use #twocityvegans so we can drool over your pics. Seriously, do it! You may see yourself in our newsletter, which you should sign up for here!
Also, you can say hello and chat with us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! We have recently started posting what we eat in a day on our Instagram Stories, so make sure you follow us there, and we’ve recently gotten into doing Live Facebook Video!
Pin Our Easy Roasted Veggies
- 1 lb of small red potatoes cut into fourths.
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp canola oil or water if oil free
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 carrots, whole
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Place the carrots on a baking sheet and squeeze the juice over the carrots, coating them in the pan by moving them around. Once coated, add the spices and mix around until covered.
- Do the same for the potatoes with the oil or water and then spices on a separate baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until tender and the carrots for 1 hr 15 minutes or until tender.